Thursday, July 2, 2009

If you like butts...

This isn't the book for you. But if you like TITS, ACTION, and ATHEISM, You'll love this book.



After long years of hardly working, my two-hundred page graphic novel is finally published shortly after the release of the film which is based on the comic. I would love it if you decided to get your hands dirty and read it! Movie reproduction is still only restricted for film festivals for now. If we ever get a hold of a public distributor, I will let you know of that as well.

Merry Go Round is being published as of right now and it's not yet at any stores. Soon, it'll be on other online stores such as Amazon. For now, I'll direct you to it's source: LULU Click right here to buy it

Lulu has a very pixelated online preview. (Which I don't like) So, here's a higher quality preview from my own website, Invisible Triangle. You'll also notice the online preview from my website has color. The actual comic, doesn't.

Anyways, here you go. I'm still alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment