Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Keeping up with the Jones'

Oh god, it's been so long since anyone's updated. So let's begin.

Early May:
Things were shoddy, but bearable going around work up until I was maliciously sabotaged by a fellow employee. We don't stand for such behavior, so Spine and I promptly called him on such douchebaggery in an empty store. Feeling well and message getting across, we decided "enough of this bullshit with the PC crashing all the time! We have money, let us buy a new Mac!" And went we did on an epic journey two and some hours into civilization to buy little Z a new Mac mini. We set it up, fixed it in its new dressing tailored from SHODAN's old drawers, and decided the replacing entity could be none other than XERXES. He's adorable. Spine was fired immediately the next day and I followed.

Oh the raaaaaage! Almost every bugger in the bloody town knew and it was all I could do to keep Spine from tearing out their throats. Fortunately for them, the house foreclosed and we had no choice but to move down the mountain and reside in a somewhat more civilized dwelling. There are multiple lights in the rooms! And I can see when I turn them on! It's fantastic, really. Being able to see what you're doing and so forth. What you're painting or drawing, or stepping on. Was that a bug? No, silly, this house is clean.

Now I admit I'm in a strange rambling mood, so I likely should cut myself off before I wake and decide to erase it all. In the mean time you should keep updated with Invisible Triangle's Merry Go Round. There's a link to the side here ---------------->

Here are some sketch book bits for eye candy.


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment